- keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_upAbout the booking process via enquiry
Booking process steps:
- Use the enquire now button above to initialise the booking process or/and ask us questions. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Once your booking details have been finalised we will ask you to pay a deposit or full amount to secure your chosen date(s). We accept debit/credit card payments via a secure link that's provided over an email.
- Once we have received the deposit or the full amount, we will send you a confirmation email that will include a google maps pin to the meeting point for the activity, your Booking Information Sheet (BIS) with supplementary information and Acknowledgement of Risk and Responsibility Form (ARRF) that needs to be signed by every group member prior to the activity. If a deposit has been paid, the confirmation email will also include a link to pay the remaining amount for the activity.
- Full amount is required 2 weeks prior to the start of your activity/ activities.
Full booking process details and refund policy can be found under Booking Terms & Conditions
- keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_upWhat is partial availability?
On days marked as partial availability we can only run a half day trip and depending on day it can only be either in the morning or in the evening.
- keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_upWhat is open booking?
This means that we have already a trip planned for this day, but it's open for individuals/small parties to join for discounted price.
- keyboard_arrow_downkeyboard_arrow_upWhat if my preferred date is already reserved?
Sometimes bookings get cancelled or we may be able to find extra instructors to help us with work load thus it can still be beneficial for you to let us know your interest for already reserved dates and we will be sure to get in touch with you if your desired date becomes available.